Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's been a while....

I'm a blogging slacker! Here's a quick update on my tatertoticus and what we've been up to lately! Here's a few things about Tatey:

--Hops or jumps nearly every where he goes.
--Tells me I look like a Princess whenever I wear a skirt or dress. Love him!
--Picks me a flower every single morning. Did I tell you...I love him!
--He's a strong believer in team work thanks to the Wonder Pets! What's gonna work...teeeam work!
--He loves Otter Pops...but calls them wonder pops or Popsicle sticks.
--He loves to play super hero and wear his cape.
--His favorite primary song is "follow the prophet"
--He says his own prayers. Oh he's sweet! "thank you for my mommy"
--He is greatly annoyed by Barney. The dog. I wish it were the dinosaur.
--He woofs at the kitties. Only Poka is afraid. Ralph...well, it takes a lot to make Ralph move.
--He loves to go outside and look at the moon before bed.
--He thinks the potty is "gross" but likes to flush. We're working on it...
--He loves to go for a walk around the neighborhood. We find rocks and sticks.
--After tubby time, we sit on his bedroom floor and he says "let's have a talk." We talk a lot about Caillou, Kai Lan, and whatever naughty thing that has occurred at Kyle's house.

No comments: